Producer - Overseeing the film shoots for this live action and animation hybrid short
Serving twelve years behind bars for a crime you didn’t commit focuses the mind. Everything becomes crystal clear. All of the injustice has poisoned your soul to the point where you need to settle old scores.
A film by Chris Shepherd, director of the multi-award winning short Dad’s Dead, to which Johnno’s Dead is the sequel.
An Autour de Minuit and Polkadot co-production. With the participation of ARTE France, and the support of CNC, the Region Auvergne, PROCIREP/ANGOA and Metal.
- Winner of the Best British Film Award at the London International Animation Festival 2016, where the film had its world premiere
- Winner of Best Animation at Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2017
- Winner of The Shorts TV Award – UFO Competition at Brest European Short Film Festival 2017
- Winner of Best Animation at Crystal Palace International Film Festival 2017
- Special Mention in the Best Animation category at Cardiff Independent Film Festival 2017